U-INTOSAI Invites to Enroll to a New Course “Online Education: New Normal or Temporary Solution?”
Welcome to the second U-INTOSAI course based on the outcomes of the Conference that took place on April 21-22, 2021.
New course “Online Education: New Normal or Temporary Solution?” is presented by:
- Dr. Hans Wissema, Professor Emeritus at TU Delft, the Netherlands;
- Dr. Sobhi Tawil, Director of the Future of Learning and Innovation Team and the Futures of Education initiative of UNESCO;
- Dr. Andrey Kurpatov, Scientific Director of the Sberbank Neuroscience and Human Behaviour Laboratory, President of the High School of Methodology;
- Ms. Julia Solovieva, managing director of Google Russia;
- Dr. Maksim Nazarov, Vice-Rector of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA).
- Ms. Svetlana Infimovskaya, Director of School 21, Sberbank educational initiative.
During the course you will learn:
- What are the dimensions of employees training, including auditors and civil servants, in order to adapt to the new norm?
- Online educational platforms: what are the pros and cons?
- Online and face-to-face formats. Is a synergistic effect possible?
- Which are the major drivers for change the world sees in the contemporary learning?
Wish you a pleasant learning!