Cookie and Automatic Logging Policy
How cookies work
A cookie is a small data file which is stored on your device (a computer or a mobile device) when you visit our information resources. The next time you visit, it will enable our information resources to recognize your device for a more streamlined user experience.
Cookie files store the following data about your online activity:
- your IP address;
- type and version of your device’s operating system;
- type and version of your device’s browser;
- language of your operating system and browser;
- type of your device and its screen resolution;
- your location;
- source from which you came to the website;
- website or ad containing the link you clicked to get to our website;
- what pages you open and what buttons you click.
Our information resources gather and record data in cookie files automatically.
This website uses cookie collection and analysis tools such as internal and external recommender systems, analytical systems and trackers.
In addition to our own services, we may use third-party services for collecting and analyzing cookies from our information resources, for example:
- Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/ )
- Yandex.Metrika (https://metrika.yandex.ru/)
We use only those third-party services that maintain high security standards when processing data.
We only collect cookies using third-party services with your consent.
More information about cookies and how to manage them is available in the public domain at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookie use consent
You have the right to decline cookies by disabling or deleting cookies in your browser settings. These options can usually be found in Options, Tools, Settings, Preferences, etc. in your browser menu.
Once you have switched off or deleted cookies, the cookie notice will appear on the screen every time you visit the website.
Some cookies are deleted from your device automatically when you close the browser.
Some cookies will be deleted after a certain period of time. This period can vary from the time you spent on the website to three years.
If you disable or delete cookies in your browser settings, cookie files will be deleted immediately.
Our web servers and security systems temporarily store technical data.
Processing technical data is required for the smooth operation and security of our information resources.
Technical data include:
- IP address of your computer/device;
- viewed content (name and URL of a file you viewed on the website);
- date and time of viewing;
- time zone in GMT;
- connection status;
- traffic volume;
- technical characteristics of your device, including language, browser version and operating system;
- URLs of the websites you visited.
Technical data are not used to identify an individual or to create a user profile. We do not integrate technical data with any other data or transfer it to anybody else.
Technical data will be stored for up to 12 months from the time of collection. This period can be extended only when required under Russian or International law.
The only way for you to opt out of technical data gathering is to stop using our information resources.